[Rdo-list] deploy RDO in non-internal environment

Hi guys

I want to use RDO as default openstack deployment in my lab. However there are many reasons servers could visit external network. So at least I should clone RDO-related repositories first, such as EPEL and the below is in my plan:

epel, epel-testing, foreman, puppetlabs, rdo-release

Are those enough? And anybody has tried?

thanks :)