Re: [Rdo-list] [Openstack] rdo havana to icehouse: instances stuck in 'resized or migrated'

On 5/22/2014 5:09 AM, Nikola Đipanov wrote:

So for this kind of upgrade to work, you will need to set an RPC version
cap so that all your icehouse computes know they are talking to possibly
lower version nodes and downgrade their messages.

My original e-mail (which I guess you haven't seen) stated "as per fine manual", so yes, I put "compute=icehouse-compat" in there before restarting the daemons.

Please let me know if this works and if you need further assistance.

In another e-mail upthread I mentioned I'm moving my VMs back to plain virsh because for the amount of time (times my pay) I already spent on this we could've had a fully supported rollout of vmware -- and it's still not working as well as virsh.

So no, I don't think I'll need any further assistance in the foreseeable future, thank you.

Dimitri