[Rdo-list] Minimal erlang for RabbitMQ

Hi RDO people!

I remember having a conversation with a few folks at RH during OpenStack Summit about plans to break up erlang into smaller packages to reduce the package size and # of dependencies required to install RabbitMQ. I can't find anything on koji.fedoraproject.org or on the RDO repositories. Does anyone have any more information about this effort?

Best Regards,
Matthew Mosesohn