[Rdo-list] mariadb/neutron-server timing on boot

Hi all,

Testing F21 and Juno today I saw an error where neutron-server came up
before mariadb was fully ready to accept connections. See [1]. Starting
neutron-server again (after mariadb was up) worked fine.

Should we be spelling out dependencies like this in our systemd unit
files or in some other way handling this race condition?

Thanks,
Dusty

[1] - http://paste.fedoraproject.org/138670/14122804/raw/