Re: [Rdo-list] Heat in RDO Juno M3

On Sat, Oct 04, 2014 at 11:20:18PM +0100, Arif Ali wrote:
> 1) The package heat-cfntools is no longer available in either of the rdo
> repository or epel for el7, It was available for el6. How best can we get
> hold of this package for CentOS 7. Or in-fact do we do the cfn-signal in a
> different way, and we no longer need to use this command?

You have always been able to use `curl` instead of `cfn-signal`.
There are examples of that in the documentation.

> Error parsing template file:///root/hpc.yaml while scanning for the next
> token
> found character that cannot start any token
>   in "<unicode string>", line 207, column 23

I think that may suggest that you need to quote that value:

          index_name: "%index%"

The '%' sign introduces a YAML "directive" if used outside of quotes.

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars redhat com> | larsks @ {freenode,twitter,github}
Cloud Engineering / OpenStack          | http://blog.oddbit.com/