[Rdo-list] Heat in RDO Juno M3

Jeff Peeler jpeeler at redhat.com
Mon Oct 6 18:51:51 UTC 2014

On 10/04/2014 06:20 PM, Arif Ali wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have been trying a few things in heat on Juno over the last few days, and
> thanks to larsks on IRC, I managed to get really far. I have encountered 2
> problems
>
> 1) The package heat-cfntools is no longer available in either of the rdo
> repository or epel for el7, It was available for el6. How best can we get
> hold of this package for CentOS 7. Or in-fact do we do the cfn-signal in a
> different way, and we no longer need to use this command?

This is on its way to being corrected. You can in the meantime grab the
packages here:

https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/jruzicka/rdo-juno-epel-7/build/51644/

For informational purposes, having heat-cfntools in el6 was a mistake.
So for epel-7 the mistake was corrected and heat-cfntools is shipped in
RDO. Note as mentioned elsewhere in the thread that curl can be used as
a substitute.

Jeff