[Rdo-list] RDO-related Meetups in the coming week (October 6, 2014)

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Thu Oct 9 11:50:15 UTC 2014

Hi Rich,

On October 20th there is this OpenStack Meetup in Frankfurt / Germany:
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-MeetUp-Frankfurt/events/194344152/
And I'm going to have a talk about Docker On OpenStack (RDO Juno M3
Release) and its eCosystem.
The final agenda will be announced next week.

There is another OpenStack Meetup in Cologne which is organized by me, the
OpenStack X Cologne Meetup Group:
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-X/

Our next meetup will be in December and the agenda is being discussed on
our meetup page and I'm planing to provide an hands on workshop for RDO
Packstack and Foreman and possibly live stream the session as an hangout.

Thanks,
-Arash