Re: [Rdo-list] RDO-related Meetups in the coming week (October 6, 2014)

On 10/09/2014 07:50 AM, Arash Kaffamanesh wrote:
Hi Rich,

On October 20th there is this OpenStack Meetup in Frankfurt / Germany:
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-MeetUp-Frankfurt/events/194344152/
And I'm going to have a talk about Docker On OpenStack (RDO Juno M3 Release) and its eCosystem.
The final agenda will be announced next week.

There is another OpenStack Meetup in Cologne which is organized by me, the OpenStack X Cologne Meetup Group:
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-X/

Our next meetup will be in December and the agenda is being discussed on our meetup page and I'm planing to provide an hands on workshop for RDO Packstack and Foreman and possibly live stream the session as an hangout.

Thanks. I'm adding these to the events page, and look forward to more information about the December event.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen rcbowen com - @rbowen
http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon