[Rdo-list] How does RDO package OpenStack RPM package?

Pierre Riteau priteau at uchicago.edu
Mon Oct 13 23:22:04 UTC 2014

I have noticed that the el6-havana branch of Nova [4] is 6-month old, while there were new OpenStack packages released last week (openstack-nova-2013.2.4-1.el6.src.rpm).
Is [1] the source for the package build system or is there actually another repository internal to Red Hat?

[4] http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/openstack-nova.git/log/?h=el6-havana