From: rdo-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:rdo-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Ganesh Sangle
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 1:27 PM
To: rdo-list redhat com
Subject: [Rdo-list] New to openStack

Hi guys,

I am new to openstack and I am trying to install the cinder package on

Scientific Linux release 6.5 (Carbon)

ran the following commands:

yum install openstack-cinder

I am unable to figure which version of openstack was installed. Is there a way to figure it out easily ?

From the documentation, it seems that the version of openstack that was Folsom.

How to I get the latest supported version ?

Thanks for helping!

Ganesh