Re: [Rdo-list] New to openStack

On 22/10/14 22:25, Ramakrishna Nishtala (rnishtal) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry if its bit off-topic. Once I install from fedora community site,
> is there any upgrade path available for Juno later with Red Hat
> supported stack ( ves 6? ).

Do I understand you right, you're asking for Red Hat support of a Juno
version on Scientific Linux 6?

IIRC, there won't be a Juno version on top of a RHEL6 based Linux distro.

See
https://www.redhat.com/archives/rdo-list/2014-September/msg00122.html

and following, esp.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/rdo-list/2014-September/msg00128.html