Re: [Rdo-list] Speakers wanted for OpenStack Live Conference (April 13-14, 2015, Santa Clara, CA)

On 10/21/2014 11:38 PM, Ryan O'Hara wrote:
On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 02:14:29PM -0400, Rich Bowen wrote:
I've been asked to spread the word about an event upcoming in April,
in Santa Clara, CA, USA, which is looking for speakers on a variety
of OpenStack topics. They're looking for technology-focused (ie,
vendor-neutral) presentations, and specific topics are suggested on
the CFP page.

Conference site: https://www.percona.com/live/openstack-live-2015/
CFP: https://www.percona.com/live/openstack-live-2015/user/register

The CFP closes November 17th.

They're looking for:

Tutorial tracks:

-Deploying OpenStack
-Trove
-High Availability
-OpenStack Upgrades
-Operations: Management and Monitoring OpenStack
-Tuning Optimization and benchmarking of OpenStack

Breakout tracks:

-Operations
-High Availability
-Performance Optimization
-Replication and Backup
-Trove
-Monitoring and Tools
Interesting. Would this be about 1-2 weeks before OpenStack Summit? I
might be interested in presenting on OpenStack HA. Thanks for the
information.

Yeah, I think that's right. Also, it conflicts with another event I'm attending, so I won't be there.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen redhat com
OpenStack Community Liaison