[Rdo-list] packstack and updates of additional compute nodes

I’ve used packstack to install a {controller+compute} node and another compute-only node.

It seems that the other compute node is a bit neglected:

1.       It did not have openstack-status and friends installed, making tasks such as restarting the openstack services different than the other one.

2.       It did not configure anything that allowed me to ‘yum update’ the OpenStack RPMs. /etc/yum.repos.d/rdo-release.repo is not enough, as the signing keys are from rdo-release-juno-1.rpm

Thoughts? (yeh, I’ll move to Foreman some day).

Y.