[Rdo-list] Compute Node without firewall (iptables) and Linux bridge

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Thu Oct 30 12:32:26 UTC 2014

Do you use monolithic OVS plugin or ML2 mechanism? If the latter, then
the file is not involved, and you should instead try to change the
value in:

/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/neutron/plugins/ml2/drivers/mech_openvswitch.py

That said, removal of .py file is not enough to make sure it's not
involved since .pyc file is still there and is used when there is no
.py counterpart.

On 30/10/14 11:56, Chris wrote:
> I just found out that the file in the compute node:
> /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/neutron/plugins/openvswitch/ovs_neutron_plu

gin.py