[Rdo-list] Announce: All 2014.1.2 updates now live

Kaul, Yaniv Yaniv.Kaul at emc.com
Thu Sep 11 14:55:35 UTC 2014

I wonder if it can explain the breakage in Tempest tests. I have not changed anything in my environment or deployment script, yet Tempest fails:

/run_tempest.sh -N --serial 'tempest.api.volume*'
/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/Crypto/Util/number.py:57: PowmInsecureWarning: Not using mpz_powm_sec.  You should rebuild using libgmp >= 5 to avoid timing attack vulnerability.
  _warn("Not using mpz_powm_sec.  You should rebuild using libgmp >= 5 to avoid timing attack vulnerability.", PowmInsecureWarning)
Non-zero exit code (2) from test listing.

Ran 0 tests in 5.070s