[Rdo-list] RDO-related Meetups in the coming week (September 15, 2014)

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Sep 15 19:27:56 UTC 2014

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where RDO
enthusiasts will be gathering. If you know of others, please do add them
to http://openstack.redhat.com/Events

If you attend any of these meetups, please take pictures, and send me
some. If you blog about the events (and you should), please send me
that, too.

* OpenStack WorkShop by UnitedStack, Tuesday, September 16th, Shanghai -
http://www.meetup.com/China-OpenStack-User-Group/events/203178112/

* Red Hat User Group inaugural happy hour, Wednesday, September 17th,
Seattle -
http://www.meetup.com/Seattle-Red-Hat-Enterprise-Linux-User-Group/

* All about Open Source with The Fedora Project's Robyn Bergeron,
Wednesday, September 17th, Tempe AZ -
http://www.meetup.com/PhoenixRedHatSoftwareUserGroup/events/202336622/
(Ok, so, nothing to do with RDO or OpenStack, but Robyn is well worth
going to hear if you're in the area.

* Taking the Long View: How the Oslo Program Reduces Technical Debt,
Thursday, September 18th, Atlanta, GA -
http://www.meetup.com/openstack-atlanta/events/199573312/

* OpenStack Conference Benelux, Friday, September 19th, Bossum -
http://www.meetup.com/Openstack-Netherlands/events/181447772/

* Tech Day - Rochester, NY - RHCI & JBoss Middleware, Tuesday, September
23, West Henrietta, NY -
http://www.meetup.com/RedHatTechDay/events/204676922/ (Will include
discussion of using CloudForms to orchestrate self-service provisioning
of virtual machines to private and public clouds based on technologies
like Openstack)

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://openstack.redhat.com/