Re: [Rdo-list] Will RDO support Juno on CentOS6?

On 09/25/2014 10:16 AM, Perry Myers wrote:
In addition, we have limited resources for packaging, CI and testing. If
we could get help from other community members to take on the burden of
packaging for EL6, helping to test it and maintain CI jobs for it, we
would not be opposed to that. But with the existing RDO packaging/CI
team that we have, continuing to maintain BOTH EL6 and EL7 is just too much.

I want to draw attention to this statement. If you're that person - if you're the person in the community who has the packaging know-how and the desire to see this happen, we want to help you get up to speed to take on that task. We'd love to have people outside of the Red Hat engineering team doing some of the packaging work that we lack either the time or the priority to do.

--Rich

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen redhat com
OpenStack Community Liaison