[Rdo-list] OpenStack Juno: best way to implement quotas?

Steve Poe steve.poe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 23:46:28 UTC 2015

Mohammed,

I think so too, but when I create a new projects (DevTeam_A and DevTeam B),
I cannot figure it out how to create one network that both will use. I
maybe smart enough to route myself into a corner (pun intended). When login
as admin, go to Networking, and try associate a new project to the same
network name that is shared.

Steve