Re: [Rdo-list] Unable to access metadata service

On 13/08/15 17:16, brian lee wrote:
Sorry I should have said this in the first email, I am using nova
networking for this setup.  The error that I shows when the VM is boot is:
unexpected error ['ConnectionError' object has no arrribute 'response']

this rings a bell for me. I used such a setup in Juno and had to toggle
service_metadata_proxy
in /etc/nova/nova.conf.

As far as I remember, this didn't work for me in Kilo any more, thus I switched to neutron.

Matthias