[Rdo-list] CentOS-RDO Remix- After PackStack

sad man asadxflow at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 07:03:43 UTC 2015

Hi, as part of my GSoC under CentOS, I am developing a Pre-configured cloud
<http://seven.centos.org/2015/07/cloud-in-a-box-centos-openstack-remix/>
via CentOS. During installation of CentOS an option to install openstack is
offered, if selected RDO packages are installed during setup and at first
boot packstack (systemd) is used to setup openstack.

I would appreciate some suggestions from a user's perspective, what
additional configurations I should perform after packstack (--allinone)
finishes. For example neutron configurations (i.e., floating ip assignment
etc), or doing steps from RDO running an instance
<https://www.rdoproject.org/Running_an_instance>. Given that the motivation
is to provide a "*Preconfigured, assumption driven, easily installed single
node cloud controller for development and Proof of Concept testing"* (more
info on initial motivation
<http://wiki.centos.org/GSoC/2015/Ideas#head-30d3148cc4d19d0404b6afc17857880256b34037>
).

--