[Rdo-list] Etherpad for upcoming test days

Hi rdo-list,

As you might already know, we're aiming to do RDO test days next week
on December 10 and 11th.

We have already begun testing Mitaka ahead of time in an attempt to
identify and resolve bugs identified by CI.

I have created an etherpad to document currently known issues [1].
We should also use it to centralize any relevant information about the
test days.

Thanks !

[1]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/rdo-test-days-mitaka-m1

David Moreau Simard