Re: [Rdo-list] An idea to improve RDO CI coverage

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 12:25 AM, David Moreau Simard <dms redhat com> wrote:
> We did something that bothered me a lot - we shipped what we
> considered a stable GA for Liberty and we got some reports of packages
> that were outright broken in the release.

This is something we have experienced and I am glad something is being
done about
this. Although we believed that most was due to documentation issues...

> I would love to hear your thoughts about it - if you'd like to
> contribute that is even better !

I hope this will mitigate/solve the issues.
Thanks for WeIRDO; +1.

--
Gerard Braad β€” 吉拉德
   F/OSS & IT Consultant in Beijing