[Rdo-list] Fwd: openstack-puppet-modules branches

Jon Schlueter jon.schlueter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 06:20:39 UTC 2015

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 12:05 AM, David Moreau Simard <dms at redhat.com>
wrote:

> +1 for option 3, and I'd even like a way to have an OPM package version
> from the vanilla master branches just to see what breaks.

For grins I peeked at was was different between stable/liberty and
liberty-patches

There is actually a patch in stable/liberty that is not in liberty-patches

Also I wasn't sure from quick browse of liberty-patches if some of them
were cherry-picks from master or if they were all RDO only patches might be
nice to have them labeled cleanly as to which were which

Jon

David Moreau Simard