Re: [Rdo-list] Fwd: openstack-puppet-modules branches

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 12:05 AM, David Moreau Simard <dms redhat com> wrote:

+1 for option 3, and I'd even like a way to have an OPM package version from the vanilla master branches just to see what breaks.

For grins I peeked at was was different between stable/liberty and liberty-patches

There is actually a patch in stable/liberty that is not in liberty-patches

Also I wasn't sure from quick browse of liberty-patches if some of them were cherry-picks from master or if they were all RDO only patches might be nice to have them labeled cleanly as to which were which

Jon

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]

+2 for option 3.
It may even not require fixing bade (or whatever tools, OPM is using now)

Regards,
H.