Re: [Rdo-list] [rdo-manager] - unable to get password from heira

https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/openstack-m/rdo-manager-docs/liberty/

__
Ignacio Bravo
LTG Federal, Inc

On Dec 15, 2015, at 12:51 PM, David Moreau Simard <dms redhat com> wrote:

Did you follow a documentation to do the installation ? If so, which one ?

I ask because I was sure we added an instruction for
yum-plugin-priorities being required but we might have missed
something.

Thanks !

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 6:53 AM, Mohammed Arafa