Re: [Rdo-list] we have fully automated liberty delorean repo promotion!

John Trowbridge <trown redhat com> wrote:

Howdy all,

Just wanted to make a quick announcement that we now have fully
automated liberty delorean repo promotion including image building and
publishing.

The multijob can be found here:
https://ci.centos.org/view/rdo/job/rdo-delorean-promote-liberty/

I would like to add a job for RDO-Manager with network isolation as well
as one for compute scaling to the import images phase, but overall this
is pretty good coverage.

Much thanks to weshay for all the jjb help.

- trown