Re: [Rdo-list] we have fully automated liberty delorean repo promotion!

Pedro Sousa <pgsousa gmail com> wrote:

Another dumb question :)

What's difference between using delorean versus rpm liberty repos in terms of stability and updates?

Which one should we use for production?

My take on it is you are always better of with delorean repos since they have more bug fixes in timely manner, and freeze release process for stable tarballs in upstream is a joke anyway. So best bet would be delorean/liberty + some sanity CI for your production.

But other people may see it differently.

Ihar