Re: [Rdo-list] Image generation of current stable hangs

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 10:10 PM, John Trowbridge <trown redhat com> wrote:
> On 12/16/2015 05:27 AM, Steven Hardy wrote:
>> On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 05:52:30PM +0800, 韩潮 wrote:
>>>    We have been able to succesfully deploy and install the overcloud before
>>>    with a previous stable release.
>> This can happen if you have a machine without enough RAM
> It is also possible to just download pre-built images from our CI system

Still curious why this occurs as previously they were able to generate
images with the same settings.
What might have caused this change in behaviour?

Anyways, the suggestions are being tried at the moment and feedback will follow.

--
Gerard Braad — 吉拉德
   F/OSS & IT Consultant in Beijing