Re: [Rdo-list] RDO packaging / CI

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 6:02 PM, Alan Pevec <apevec gmail com> wrote:
> After builds in testing are verified, release managers tag them for
> release[6], which again triggers nightly signing and publishing
> procedure to the production repository[7].
> [6] https://cbs.centos.org/koji/builds?tagID=193
> [7] http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/cloud/x86_64/openstack-liberty/

At the moment we have issues with the current release at [1] when
using Ceph and openstack-nova, but in the current Delorean packages
this is working.
When I check the repository I see that most of the openstack packages
are actually dating back to the 21st of November (6d after the 2015.2
release), but some have been updated; openstack-trove had several
updates and the latest on the 22nd, but openstack-nova has not seen
any updates since? Might this be an issue with tagging?

regards,

Gerard

[1] http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/cloud/x86_64/openstack-liberty/

--