[Rdo-list] Query regarding RDO Juno-1 install on CentOS7

Deepak Shetty dpkshetty at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 03:03:06 UTC 2015

Thanks perry, i googled too, but having instructions as part of the rdo
quickstart is ideal as it is in the flow of things. For eg. I installed
centos7 via pxe install and since rdo quick start didn't say anything
specific abt Nm i just followed basic install process, only to know later
that nm need to be disabled, which is not easy for someone not fairly
expert in networking stuff so having the right cmds as part of rdo quick
start pre reqs would help rdo beginerrs a lot