[Rdo-list] networking issues on JUNO redhead openstack.

Marius Cornea marius at remote-lab.net
Fri Jan 9 21:47:49 UTC 2015

Hi Rushi,

Can you provide the output of the following commands on your node ?

# ip a
# ovs-vsctl show
# neutron net-list
# neutron subnet-list
# neutron router-list

Please note that only the br-ex bridge requires an IP address, the
interface that's part of it shouldn't have one assigned. Also the floating
IP addresses will be used for DNAT on the tenant router. You can check the
documentation here[1] that describes the use of floating IPs.

You can also check the upstream documentation[2] on how to create the
networks.

[1]
https://openstack.redhat.com/Difference_between_Floating_IP_and_private_IP
[2]