[Rdo-list] Unsubscribe requests

Perry Myers pmyers at redhat.com
Tue Jan 20 19:34:16 UTC 2015

On 01/20/2015 01:39 PM, Mathias Ewald wrote:
> Me too please. I have no idea how I landed here.

Hi, please don't email the list to ask to be unsubscribed or to complain
about being inadvertently subscribed.

There appears to have been either a hack or some sort of error and that
caused many people to be subscribed when they should not have.

Please read:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/rdo-list/2015-January/msg00141.html

As I said in that email, replying to the list with "Me too! Me too!"
just exacerbates the problem for everyone else. So, please, refrain from
replying to the threads with that. :)

We're trying to work on figuring out the root cause here, so we can
correct the situation and mass-unsubscribe everyone that was
accidentally subscribed.

Apologies for the issue, more information will be provided as we get it.

Perry