[Rdo-list] Unsubscribe requests

Venu Murthy venu.murthy at thoughtworks.com
Thu Jan 22 09:12:14 UTC 2015

This mail was rather rude Kashyap, and I would have expected a little more
considerate reply, because it is your company that is at fault here.
Why is it so much a trouble for you go ahead and investigate and remove all
those IDs that were added in by mistake? Or update all on what has been
done so far?

Btw when we go to unsubscribe it asks for a password, and then we have to
do a password reset and so on to unsubscribe from a mailing list, that
we've never subscribed to and I don't even know how my email id has landed
up with your company. That's another can of worms to investigate I suppose,
or is that too my fault.

Best regards,
Venu

[image: ThoughtWorks] <http://www.thoughtworks.com/>
---
*“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high
intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution.... ― Aristotle*