[Rdo-list] Manila configuration Kilo

Charles Short cems at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jul 6 14:13:01 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thank you for the quick reply.

That sounds useful for testing general Manila functionality.

In an ideal world I would like the backend I use to support a
multi-tenacy segmented network, this one does not -

"The driver does not support network segmented multi-tenancy model, but
instead works over a flat network, where the tenants share a network"

I am using vxlan in the tenant network, and so would like to create a
Manila share network with a vxlan segmentation id.

Is there another backend that would support this, or am I bound to
NetApp for this sort of support?

Thanks