Re: [Rdo-list] Manila configuration Kilo

Manila integration with RDO Manager is currently in progress and pretty close to being finished. You can track the upstream review here: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/188137/

We're still working on the documentation for how to enable it.

On 07/06/2015 10:13 AM, Charles Short wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for the quick reply.

That sounds useful for testing general Manila functionality.

In an ideal world I would like the backend I use to support a
multi-tenacy segmented network, this one does not -

"The driver does not support network segmented multi-tenancy model, but
instead works over a flat network, where the tenants share a network"

I am using vxlan in the tenant network, and so would like to create a
Manila share network with a vxlan segmentation id.

Is there another backend that would support this, or am I bound to
NetApp for this sort of support?

Thanks