[Rdo-list] Fwd: First Trove Day speakers announced: Looking for more expert panelist

For those of you involved in Trove, you might be interested in the following. Tesora is doing another Trove event, and is looking for speakers.

--Rich

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Brian Otis" <Online tesora com>
Subject: First Trove Day speakers announced: Looking for more expert panelist

We are excited to announce our first round of speakers for Trove Day 2015 (http://www.tesora.com/troveday/2015-openstack-trove-day/ ) , including individuals from the Foundation, HP, IBM, SwiftStack, BlueBox, and SolidFire.

We are actively working on filling the panels with enthusiastic speakers that are top minds in the OpenStack and database worlds. Think you have what it takes? Contact us (http://www.tesora.com/contact-us/ ) to be considered for a panel slot!

Registration is free but space is limited, so be sure to register today (http://www.eventbrite.com/e/trove-day-2015-tickets-16502193505 ) .

Brian Otis
VP of Sales and Business Development

P.S. Want to learn more about Trove Day. Check out the videos from last year's event http://tesora.com/troveday