[Rdo-list] Kilo not working with nova networking

Hi everyone,

I just did a install of RDO Kilo with nova networking. But I can not get it to work. I followed the same pattern that I have done in the past with Icehouse.

It does not seem to start the br100 interface, or my secondary network device either. Then also is not starting Cirros image, it fails saying that failed to find the compute node.

Has anyone dealt with something like this before?

--Brian