[Rdo-list] how to install heat-config-scripts into existing centos image

Hi,

I have built a customized centos6.6 image using packer for my requirement in OpenStack but notice that it does not work with heat SoftwareConfig and SoftwareDeploy.

Investigation further, I found that I have to include heat-config heat-config-script, etc  during image image build. As I am using packer instead of diskimage-builder, how can i include heat related files during the build?