[Rdo-list] Juno on Fedora 22

Luigi Toscano ltoscano at redhat.com
Thu Jul 23 10:10:25 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
> I'm trying to install on Fedora 22 and ran into a few issues.  My first
> question is if I should be trying for Juno or Kilo.  I haven't been able
> to get Kilo working so I switched to Juno.  In order to get Juno to go, I
> had to edit the rdo-release.repo file and point the baseurl to
> http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/openstack/openstack-juno/epel-7/.
>
> Is that the correct way to do it?

I don't think RDO Juno was ever tested (or intended to be used) on Fedora 22. There are not even repositories for it:
https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/openstack/openstack-juno/

I would focus the efforts on RDO Kilo (which could have still some troubles on Fedora 22, but at least it meant to be working there), or switch back to Fedora 21, or use CentOS 7 which has a less changing base environments.

Ciao
--
Luigi