[Rdo-list] Error showing up in the httpd log file

Matthias Runge mrunge at redhat.com
Mon Jun 1 06:36:41 UTC 2015

On 31/05/15 16:55, Marius Cornea wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've just got a Kilo installation with packstack and I can see in the
> httpd logs errors like this:
>
> ERROR:scss.expression:Function not found: twbs-font-path:1
> ERROR:scss.expression:Function not found: twbs-font-path:1
>
> Any hints what may be causing it? Horizon appears to be working ok.

Marius,

before httpd is started up, horizon static files are being compressed.
In this case, a translator is running over .scss files and translates
them to css. You should see those messages only at httpd startup, not
afterwards.
In any case, this should not affect horizons functionality at all.

Matthias