[Rdo-list] OpenStack meetups, week of June 8 2016

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Jun 8 15:40:58 UTC 2015

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/Events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

(I've never seen a week with so few meetups. I wonder if meetup.com is
having problems. I'll check again a little later in the week.)

--Rich

* Mon Jun  8 in Montréal, QC, CA: Surveil et supervision applicative :
OpenStack, Influxdb, Drupal et logs -
http://www.meetup.com/Montreal-Monitoring/events/222695359/

* Tue Jun  9 in London, 17, GB: Meet the Foundation with OpenStack
London - June 9th - http://www.meetup.com/Openstack-London/events/222985068/

* Thu Jun 11 in Berlin, DE: OpenStack DACH Day 2015 - Don't miss out -
http://www.meetup.com/openstack-de/events/222713176/

* Sun Jun 14 in Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL: OpenStack Israel Advanced Public
Training - June 2015 -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Israel/events/222152894/

* Mon Jun 15 in Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL: OpenStack Israel Event 2015 -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Israel/events/221629672/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org/