[Rdo-list] Packaging the big tent (or at least part of it)

Perry Myers pmyers at redhat.com
Tue Jun 9 23:50:11 UTC 2015

On 06/09/2015 01:40 PM, Haïkel wrote:
> Few missing ones:
> * zaqar
> * triple o
> * gbp stuff

gbp is a good example of something which is not in the big tent, but I
believe is worth calling out on this list as being in RDO.

So I think we should not include every minor package, but people can
propose something to be added and we can determine on list if we think
it makes sense to add or not.

> * gnocchi (ceilometer subproject?)

If Gnocchi is part of Ceilometer, I think it would make more sense to
just add it in the blurb about Ceilometer vs. having a standalone entry.

Similarly, we don't have separate sections for LBaaS, VPNaaS etc because
those are just part of Neutron.

I'd also add RDO Manager :)

I think it would also make sense to list in the Neutron section the
specific plugins that are packaged as part of RDO