[Rdo-list] [RDO-Manager] Deploy HA environment

Hugh O. Brock hbrock at redhat.com
Sat Jun 13 15:09:12 UTC 2015

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 10:24:13AM -0400, Ignacio Bravo wrote:
> All,
>
> I just saw the video of RDO Manager at Vancouver and it blew my mind on how improved the deployment of Openstack has moved. Congratulations on that!

Thanks so much!

> My question is related to some instructions on how to deploy an HA environment using the tool. I’ve seen that there is a link to github with some configurations with regards to HA, but was looking for a guide in a similar way to the one in the RDO Manager page as it relates to HA.
>
> Or is just a  matter of selecting 3 or more controllers in the User Interface section?
>
> Thanks,
> BI

We have *just* completed the HA work (Pacemaker, with three all-in-one
controllers) upstream and we are in the process of merging it for
RDO-Manager. Once it is merged completely you will be able to deploy an
HA environment and configure multiple isolated networks for your
deployment.

Ask us on IRC (freenode.net/#rdo) early next week for status and we'll
let you know when it's ready.

Take care,
--Hugh

--
== Hugh Brock, hbrock at redhat.com                                   ==
== Senior Engineering Manager, Cloud Engineering                   ==

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
--Robert McCloskey