[Rdo-list] GSoC Cloud in a Box

sad man asadxflow at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 13:36:25 UTC 2015

Packstack/DevStack are post-install scripts and are tricky to setup (with
some errors that occur due to users inexperience). We are aiming for
convenience and robustness of a ready to use single node cloud that happens
with the installation of OS. So for a user they just install Cloud node
when they install an OS.

--
Cheers,

Asadullah Hussain