Re: [Rdo-list] Git repo for docs, web content, etc

On 03/16/2015 07:44 AM, Jakub Ruzicka wrote:
On 16.3.2015 11:43, Alan Pevec wrote:
How about rdo-docs

Done: https://github.com/redhat-openstack/rdo-docs

I've assigned existing 'docs' team as the owner and sent you invitation.
Rich, please push the initial content there, after that pull-requests
from everybody are welcome!

BTW should we pull
https://github.com/redhat-openstack/openstack-packaging-doc into this
new repo or we keep it separate?

No, keep it separate. What Rich described sounds like a wide variety of
stuff in different formats while os-pkg-doc ought to be asciidoc
specific (and simple in file structure).

+1

That's what I was going to say.

All packaging related docs should be put into existing
openstack-packaging-doc/doc/ so that packagers can edit all packaging
documentation in one repo - with minimal effort.

However, that applies only for asciidoc documents... I suggest you push
all the stuff into rdo-docs and I'll move some of it into os-pkg-doc
later if that makes sense.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen redhat com
OpenStack Community Liaison