Re: [Rdo-list] Bugzilla component for website?

> I don't know.  It seems like the correct place to report bugs.

For code bugs I agree, but it is so user-unfriendly and slow that I'd
like to get away from it where possible.
Esp. for folks not close to the code, I feel GH issue-tracker would be
much more pleasant and welcoming UI to report issues about non-code
content.

Cheers,
Alan