Re: [Rdo-list] Dashboard not working

Nasir

is this right after installation via packstack? can you put your answerfile on a pastebin and send us the link? also the output of yum repolist would be helpful

oh and in the meantime check the packstack installation log. it is somewhere in /var/tmp/packstack and has the date and a unique number on it. it may tell you if there were issues during installation

YMMV