[Rdo-list] Dashboard not working

Mohammed Arafa mohammed.arafa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 02:24:39 UTC 2015

Nasir

is this right after installation via packstack? can you put your answerfile
on a pastebin and send us the link? also the output of yum repolist would
be helpful

oh and in the meantime check the packstack installation log. it is
somewhere in /var/tmp/packstack and has the date and a unique number on it.
it may tell you if there were issues during installation

YMMV

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 8:49 PM, Nasirudheen kollathodi <
nasirudheen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you so much for your reply Marius !
>
> I have followed the following doc and installation went WITHOUT any error
> message,
>
> https://www.rdoproject.org/Quickstart
>
> Is there any other document that I should follow ? please let me know.
>
> Thanks,
> Nasir
>

> On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 3:44 AM, Marius Cornea <marius at remote-lab.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Hey Nasir,
>>
>> Can you point out the page on rdo docs that you followed for the
>> installation? It looks that you're trying to use Tuskar. Are you aiming to
>> do a TripleO deployment?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Marius
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 3:28 AM, Nasirudheen kollathodi <
>> nasirudheen at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I am facing some problem while trying to set up  rdo on a virtual
>>> instance of Centos 7. After completion of the installation successfully,
>>> while trying to login to the dashboard, I get the following error,
>>>
>>> "Something went wrong! An unexpected error has occurred. Try refreshing
>>> the page. If that doesn't help, contract your local administrator."
>>>
>>> After changing the "DEBUG" value to True
>>> in /etc/openstack-dashboard/local_settings, a different error message is
>>> appeared followed by a huge pile of  information.
>>>

>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>> Invalid service catalog service: management
>>>
>>> Request Method:GETRequest URL:
>>> http://192.168.2.60/dashboard/infrastructure/Django Version:1.6.10Exception
>>> Type:ServiceCatalogExceptionException Value:
>>>
>>> Invalid service catalog service: management
>>>
>>> Exception Location:/usr/share/openstack-dashboard/openstack_dashboard/wsgi/../../openstack_dashboard/api/base.py
>>> in url_for, line 284Python Executable:/usr/bin/pythonPython Version:
>>> 2.7.5Python Path:
>>>
>>> ['/usr/share/openstack-dashboard/openstack_dashboard/wsgi/../..',
>>>  '/usr/lib64/python27.zip',
>>>  '/usr/lib64/python2.7',
>>>  '/usr/lib64/python2.7/plat-linux2',
>>>  '/usr/lib64/python2.7/lib-tk',
>>>  '/usr/lib64/python2.7/lib-old',
>>>  '/usr/lib64/python2.7/lib-dynload',
>>>  '/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages',
>>>  '/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/gtk-2.0',
>>>  '/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages',
>>>  '/usr/share/openstack-dashboard/openstack_dashboard']
>>>
>>> Server time:Tue, 24 Mar 2015 02:00:47 +0000
>>>
>>>  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> Other details,
>>>
>>> OS: A virtual instance of Centos 7 hosted on  Ovirt
>>> Installation : Following the docs given in RDO web site
>>> Selinux : Disabled
>>> Environment : http://dpaste.com/291CSPA
>>>
>>> Please let me know what other details are required.

> [...]

<https://candidate.peoplecert.org/ReportsLink.aspx?argType=1&id=13D642E995903C076FA394F816CC136539DBA6A32D7305539E4219F5A650358C02CA2ED9F1F26319&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1>

  *805010942448935*
<https://www.redhat.com/wapps/training/certification/verify.html?certNumber=805010942448935&verify=Verify>

*GR750055912MA*