[Rdo-list] Dashboard not working

Nasirudheen kollathodi nasirudheen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 09:18:19 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thanks for your reply !

^^^ cloud7-testing is a complete repository without dependencies on
> EPEL or other repos.
> But still unclear where is 'management' service lookup coming from,
> afaik packstack is not installing Tuskar.
> Was that a clean machine before running packstack? Please pastbin your
> list of rpms installed, rpm -qa also pbr freeze.
>
> Yes, it was a clean install. rpm -qa output is given below,

http://dpaste.com/24MV0YD

Could you tell me what exactly you mean by "pbr freeze" ?

P.S : I am ready to do a clean install again and setup the required repos
and configure everything from scratch. Please let me know if you want me to
try that.

Thanks,
Nasir

http://nasirudheen.blogspot.com/