[Rdo-list] trouble using rdopkg with gerrithub

I am trying to submit an update to RDO using `rdopkg update`.

My local username is not the same as my gerrithub user. I confirmed that 'ssh -p 29418  eggmaster review gerrithub io' succeeds, so I believe my ssh keys are set up correctly.

However, when I do `rdopkg update`, it prompts for
Username for 'https://review.gerrithub.io': eggmaster
Password for 'https://eggmaster review gerrithub io': XXXXXX

and then fails.

I wondered if anyone had any similar experience and advice.

Thanks,
Steve Linabery (irc: eggs)