Re: [Rdo-list] trouble using rdopkg with gerrithub

Hi,

rdopkg uses the https transport for gerrithub, so you need to use the
password provided by gerrithub.
Available here: https://review.gerrithub.io/#/settings/http-password

I use gnome-keyring to store my gerrithub credentials => git config
--global credential.helper gnome-keyring
You can also store credentials in plain text config file but I would
advise against it.

I hope this helps (or just ignore me ;) )

Regards,
H.