Re: [Rdo-list] Split openstack-glance into openstack-glance-{aip, registry}

I agree with you that glance-registry is a good candidate to splitted
out from the glance package.

Before doing that, I'd like to hear from puppet folks their opinion.
I suspect it could be a one-line fix if it breaks our installers, but
since the openstack-puppet-modules package
is a delicate patchwork of various upstreams, i wouldn't want to get
in their way.
https://github.com/stackforge/puppet-glance/blob/7aa1e3ecf99a0ea1dd308665cfee4f1ecec3d945/manifests/params.pp#L14